Tuesday 2 September 2014

#1 MY EMAIL TO PM OF HUNGARY: ''YOU ARE DEPENDENT ON THE TOILET TAX''

 
 
 
From: g87
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 4:49 PM
Subject: MY dear Prime Minister Orban, Manager Mc Donalds Hungary
 
MY dear Prime Minister Orban and McDonalds Hungary

 
We have just returned from a 6 week overseas trip to Europe and Israel.
 
First return since the revolution of 1956: Sorry we left without the usual formalities.
 
I managed to get into the wars with your ubiquituous TOILET TAX – it is everywhere.
Charges vary from EU1 down to nearly $1!
 
Upon our arrival by train from Austria I needed to ‘go’ – and was trying to gain entry to the little room – and was physically manhandled by the female which in charge of the MENS!
I complained to no avail to the pair of policemen – that I had no local currency [we were picked up by a relative] – but the young copper ventured the idea that this remnant of femalehood could shoot me! *****
The police person contemplated this scenario without concern – though he complemented my older person’s mastery of Hungarian after these years.
 
I asked whether she was armed – got the negative. Really!
Pathetic way to introduce me to my place of birth after these 5 and .6 decades!
 
Now I ask you questions.
 
  1. What if I start another revolution / new party demanding repeal of the toilet. tax? THE TOILET TEA PARTY WE WILL CALL IT!? Would you send the NKVD to get me?
  2. How many billions do you raise from this inequity? Will you allow my incipient party to share the tax?
  3. Is it not time you came clean with MCDONALDS in admitting that the TOILET TAX should be openly added to the BIG MAC BURGER’S PRICE? It is an international commodity, you know!
  4. DO YOU REALIZE THAT MCDONALDS – at the same  RAILWAY STATION – is complicit in this fraud in charging the TOILET TAX?
  5. I will write to HUNGARIAN MCDONALDS AND GET THEM TO ADMIT THIS ANOMALY!
  6. I hope you develop the appropriate tools – political and otherwise – to deal with the NAZIS. I found no direct or indirect trace of them amongst the delightful Magyars on your streets of Budapest
 
****I think the date was July 4...my / our initial entry to BUDAPEST for 57 years!
 
Regards
Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Gr
Melbourne
East St Kilda 3183
Australia
 
 

Contacts

THE PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE

Postal address: 1357 Budapest, Pf. 6.
Phone: +36-1-795-6978
Fax: +36-1-795-0381
E-mail:
titkarsag@me.gov.hu
 
 
 
 



This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

No comments:

Post a Comment